MBBS Admission 2012-2013 are open in Liaquat National Hospital and Medical College, Karachi. LNH is a private medical college in Karachi. Applications for Admission to first year are invited for MBBS in Liaquat National Medical College Admission For Session 2013.
The prescribed application forms can be obtained from Cash Department, Liaquat National Hospital & Medical College, Stadium Road, Karachi on Payment of Rs. 2,500/- Rupess (Two Thousand Five Hundred Only) for local Candidates and US $ 75 (US Dollar Seventy Five Only) for Overseas applicants.
LNH, Karachi is approved with:
- Pakistan Medical & Dental Council, Islamabad
- Ministry of Health
- Registered with ECFMG, FAIMER and IMED
Eligibility Criteria for Students:
- Those candidates who have passed Intermediate (Pre-Medical) or Equivalent annual or supplementary examination 2011 and annual examination of 2012 having secured at least 60% marks. Candidates awaiting result of Intermediate (Pre-Medical) annual examination 2012 can also apply but they have to submit a certificate from their college that he/she will secure at least 60% marks in the Intermediate (pre-medical) annual examination 2012. Submission of Application Forms.
- The application form along with required documents as mentioned in the prospectus completed in all respect shall be submitted by hand at Liaquat National Medical College secretariat, Stadium Road, Karachi latest by 06th October, 2012 between 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Entry Test will be held on 4th November, 2012.
For further queries, Contact: LNH, Karachi