Punjab Youth Internship Program 2014 has been launched. Register for Youth Internship, get form and details of registration. This internship program has been launched by Shahbaz Sharif in order to provide jobs to the unemployed graduates of the the province.
This is paid internship by Govt. of the Punjab. The internships will be offered to 20,000 fresh graduates. A monthly stipend of Rs. 12,000 will also be paid to successful selected candidates.
The Program is open to the Unemployed Youth who fulfill the listed criteria:
- Age should be between 16 to 30 years
- Must have completed 16 years of education OR
- Technical/Vocational Diploma holders, Sub-Engineers, Health Technicians, Paramedics, Agriculture & Livestock Technicians
- Must have HEC/Technical Boards recognized Degree/Diploma attained from a Local, Foreign, Government or Private institute
- Must have Domicile of The Punjab Province
- Must have a valid CNIC or Form B
- Must have passed out in the year 2011 or onwards.