Lecturer Jobs in Punjab Colleges through PPSC April 2014

PPSC Punjab has been assigned the task to conduct test and finalize the list of candidates eligible for 1481 jobs of lecturers in the whole Punjab. These jobs will be advertised in all the local Urdu and English newspapers soon.

The schedule of jobs include the following:

Islamiat: 160
Biology: 158
Botany: 56
Zoology: 75
Electronics: 50
History: 29
Pakistan Studies: 42

The candidates can apply for the above said jobs online on PPSC.GOP.PK, the official website of Punjab Public Service Commission.

jobs in colleges punjab

Comments

comments

8 Comments

1. saeed ahmed says:

i m really glad to see jobs as lecturer.i have 10 years experience M.sc biology(throughout first div) and m.ed.hats off 2 government. if i get the job i will b really obliged 2 u.me and my family needs this job

2. Ali Bohar says:

Sir kindly send me link to apply because i have checked that website but there is no such advertisement for this job

3. pareshy ali says:

when they ‘ll advertise ?? m in search of these vacancies. do update it when ever they advertise it. if any 1 know abt it plz post here n get jaza e khair

4. madiha says:

sir, I completed my masters in political science and I check website there is not any information about it plz guide me in this regard m also a law graduate and I need this job badly and my husband too

5. Ali says:

Yeh jobs to last year october 13 say aisy he news main a rahi hain lakin publish nahi hui hain aaj tak abi to wait karen k kb yeh PPSC ki web site pey aein gi

6. Hussnain Saeed says:

Sir kindly announce the lecturers seats for Economics.
    It is most valuable subject. We should promote this subject through teaching for our strong economy.

7. shumaila says:

kindly sent me link to aply thes job plz

8. iqra fatima says:

sir plz u should also annons the seats of physical edu. that;s also v valuable sub……..i m so exited about it